Monday, February 21, 2011

Adventure is out there!

Growing up my family never went camping. We never did anything outdoorsy. The minimal experience I've had with camping or hiking is summer camps as a kid.
Up until recently I've never appreciated nature, I've never really taken a second look at the mountains or sunshine. Hiking allows no distractions, no laziness, nothing to look at but God's breathtaking creation. I went on a hike this morning with my friend Andy and it was so peaceful. The challenge of making it to the top and the feeling of accomplishment looking down on what you just did. It's awesome, I love it. I can not wait until summer so camping trips can take place and that feeling can be experienced days on end. Isaac loves hiking and I especially can not wait to spend time with him <3



Countdown until Texas: 9 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment